All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
- Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone, when compared to some models of yesteryear.
- Entry-level road bikes often feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retul fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to move weight off your back and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.
|Frame||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing|
|Fork||Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8 to 1-3/8-inch taper, fender eyelets|
|Tires||Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm|
|Crankset||Shimano Claris R200|
|Bottom Bracket||BSA, 68mm, square-taper|
|Chain||KMC X8 w/ Missing Link, 8-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Claris, clamp-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Claris, 8-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SunRace, 8-speed, 11-32T|
|Shifters||Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed|
|Handlebars||Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed|
|Brakes||Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails|
|Seat Post||Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Flo Red/White Clean / 52cm||888818540679||90020-7052|
|Gloss Flo Red/White Clean / 54cm||888818540310||90020-7054|
|Gloss Flo Red/White Clean / 56cm||888818540662||90020-7056|
|Gloss Flo Red/White Clean / 58cm||888818540402||90020-7058|
|Gloss Flo Red/White Clean / 61cm||888818539710||90020-7061|
|Gloss Golden Yellow-Vivid Pink / 52cm||888818540440||90020-7152|
|Gloss Golden Yellow-Vivid Pink / 54cm||888818540082||90020-7154|
|Gloss Golden Yellow-Vivid Pink / 56cm||888818539680||90020-7156|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship Clean / 44cm||888818540297||90020-7244|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship Clean / 49cm||888818540778||90020-7249|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship Clean / 52cm||888818540044||90020-7252|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship Clean / 54cm||888818540327||90020-7254|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship Clean / 56cm||888818540389||90020-7256|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship Clean / 58cm||888818540396||90020-7258|
|Satin Black/Cast Battleship Clean / 61cm||888818540549||90020-7261|
|Satin Gloss Dusty Lilac/Black / 44cm||888818539673||90020-7344|
|Satin Gloss Dusty Lilac/Black / 49cm||888818540495||90020-7349|
|Satin Gloss Dusty Lilac/Black / 52cm||888818539611||90020-7352|
|Satin Gloss Dusty Lilac/Black / 54cm||888818539734||90020-7354|
|Satin Gloss Dusty Lilac/Black / 56cm||888818540631||90020-7356|